Welcome to: "Move forward with Dyslexia"
Dynamika - advice, training and coaching for (young) adults with dyslexia
Do you want to:
- work with more relaxation and self-confidence?
- be able to concentrate better and have more peace in your head?
- make fewer writing mistakes?
- communicate and present yourself better?
- have the tools to organize your work better?
- get that job or position you have in mind?
Dynamika provides all the above results (and more) by:
- giving you insight into the impact of dyslexia on your work;
- providing communication techniques that are applicable immediately in order to communicate to your colleagues or customers in such a way that they understand you instantly;
- learning you reading and writing strategies that fit your way of thinking;
- giving you insight into your specific qualities and how you can use these in your work;
- providing a practical and experiential approach to dyslexia that meet your needs.
Courses and lectures
We also provide courses outside the Netherlands with the results as presented above.
Would you like to have more information?
- call us: 0031 (0)20 639 10 99
A self-help book for dyslexic (young) adults, but it is also beneficial for parents of dyslexic children and professionals who counsel dyslexics.
Our Dutch website
We are located in the Netherlands. Find more information about us on our Dutch website.
You can translate this website by Google in your own language.
New: Podcast on dyslexia!
Patricia speaks different languages and it took her a while before she realised it's not because of her multilingualism that she had so many problems with her dyslexia, but that being dyslexic is about speaking a different language as linear thinkers!
Now also on Kindle!
Since March 29, 2016 you can order our book "Move forward with dyslexia" in the Kindle edition on Amazon:
Great review from America:
I was very impressed by this work! I thought you did an excellent job assembling a broad range of recommendations. I very much liked the fact that you looked beyond the obvious focus on reading issues to consider many other factors that significantly affect people with dyslexia. Well done! Thank you for sharing this with me."
Dr. Matthew H. Schneps, MIT Compassionate Tech Lab, also dyslexic.
Daring Conference in Italy!
Sjan Verhoeven spoke on a great international conference in Italy.