Workshop "Speed Reading and Study Techniques"
A workshop for students and other dyslexics
Teacher: Sjan Verhoeven (from Amsterdam) - also available on Zoom or Skype!
Do you want to:
- Get higher grades for your tests and exams?
- Be able to focus more on your lessons?
- Work faster in class or while doing your homework?
- Read much faster than you do now?
This is possible after this workshop!
Why would you attend this workshop?
- To be able to read and study without time loss and frustration;
- To be distracted no longer while reading
- By understanding how the brain works while reading, you get more grip on the text and your way of studying;
- To be able to remember and reproduce the text you've read better.
- For all students and especially for students with dyslexia, dyscalculia, AD(H) D and high giftedness;
- For students who think they read too slow;
- For students who want to study more efficiently.
Content of the workshop:
- The difference between linear and conceptual thinkers;
- Speed Reading: the essence, the technique, instructions and practise;
- Bottlenecks in speed reading that students encounter during practising;
- Other study techniques: for writing more efficiently and mind mapping.
For the sake of clarity: in this course you don't have to read aloud!
- A book in your mother language: fiction or non-fiction that you haven't read before, that you would like to read and in which you are allowed to write.
- Number of participants: 10 - 15 students.
- Time spent: 4 hours.
- Language: English
The workshop is given by Sjan Verhoeven from the company "Dynamika", independent coach and trainer for (young) adults with dyslexia. Sjan herself has dyslexia, ADHD and dyscalculia.
Not only for students!
This workshop can also be given for employees and anyone who is dyslexic or a slow reader due to ADHD, ADD, dyscalculia, high giftedness or autism.
Would you like to offer this workshop to your students?
Do you also want to learn to read fast as soon as possible?
Buy oor book with all instructions in chapter 8: "Move forward with Dyslexia!".
Order the book!