Welcome to "Move forward with Dyslexia"
Dynamika - advice, training and coaching for (young) adults with dyslexia
- insight into the impact of dyslexia on your work;
- communication techniques that are applicable immediately in order to communicate to your colleagues or customers in such a way that they understand you instantly;
- reading and writing strategies that fit your way of thinking;
- insight into your specific qualities and how you can use these in your work;
- a practical and experiential approach to dyslexia.
- you work with more relaxation and self-confidence;
- you can concentrate better and have more peace in your head;
- you make fewer writing mistakes;
- you communicate and present yourself better;
- you have the tools to organize your work better;
- you get that job or position you have in mind.
Courses and lectures
We also provide courses outside the Netherlands with the results as presented above.
Would you like to have more information:
- call us: 0031 (0)20 639 10 99
Our Dutch website
We are located in the Netherlands. Find more information about us on our Dutch website.
Now also on Kindle!
Since March 29, 2016 you can order our book in the Kindle edition on Amazon:
Great review from America:
I was very impressed by this work! I thought you did an excellent job assembling a broad range of recommendations. I very much liked the fact that you looked beyond the obvious focus on reading issues to consider many other factors that significantly affect people with dyslexia. Well done! Thank you for sharing this with me."
Dr. Matthew H. Schneps, MIT Compassionate Tech Lab, also dyslexic.
Do you know our book?
A self-help book for dyslexic (young) adults, but it is also beneficial for parents of dyslexic children and professionals who counsel dyslexics.
Prince Carl of Sweden has received our book
We have sent our book to Prince Carl of Sweden and received a nice response in return.