We also provide courses outside the Netherlands for:
- employees with dyslexia;
- students and pupils with dyslexia;
- teachers, employers, managers, dyslexia counselors, psychologists, human resource consultants, mentors, etc.
The following courses are possible:
- an "instruction training" about how to counsel (young) adult dyslexics into working and studying more efficiently;
- an intensive skill training for dyslexic employees on location (maximum 4 participants). This training would contain: insight into dyslexia; reducing fear of failure; speed reading; effective writing; mind mapping; managing your time and work; the gifts of dyslexia;
- a training for dyslexic employees, pupils and students adapted to your needs and questions.
These courses can be given incompany or for example as part of a conference.
Depending on the subject and intensity these courses can last 1 to 4 days and have 4 to 20 participants.
The approach is practical and experiential with supportive theory.
- what is dyslexia and the impact on daily life of adults;
- the operation of the dyslexic brain;
- speed reading techniques;
- written communication: writing e-mails, reports and papers;
- verbal communication: giving presentations or lectures, presenting your ideas in meetings;
- interpersonal communication: giving and receiving feedback , attitude and building bridges between linear and conceptueal thinkers;
- managing your work or time;
- fear of failure at dyslexics and how to reduce this;
- multiple intelligence according to Gardner and specific qualities of dyslexics;
- how to counsel dyslexics;
- gifts and talents of dyslexics and how to use these efficiently at work, at school or in an education.
Would you like to have more information?
Call us: 0031 (0)20 639 10 99